Australia is a country, and continent, surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal, but its capital, Canberra, is inland and nicknamed the “Bush Capital.” The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, Great Barrier Reef, the vast Outback (interior desert wilderness) and unique animal species including kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Brisbane
- Movie World with Indian Buffet Lunch in Gold Coast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cairns
- One-way ride of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway in Crains
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney
- Full Day tour of Great Barrier Reef – Big Cat – Green island with Lunch in Crains
- Daily Breakfast
- Orientation Tour of Sydney Sydney Tower Eye + 4D Experience + Sealife Aquarium with Indian Lunch
- Meals as detailed out in the Itinerary
- Full Day Visit to Port Stephens (Admission to 4WD & Sandboarding + Dolphin Watch Cruise) with Western Lunch in Sydney
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with Lunch in Gold Coast
- Visa Charges
- Sea World in Gold Coast
- Also include : Visa
Package Price :- Get Quote
Hotel/Room Category: Gold Coast- Grand Chanc..
Star Rating: 3 Star
Triple Sharing: None
Child With Bed:None
Price Does Not Include
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Personal Insurance
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- Any entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- GST 5% not included in the package.
- Air Fare with Taxes
Terms & Conditions
- OSTC Travel Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice